Skip to content
South African Live
Menu
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Politics
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Business
  • About us
Menu

Jub Jub sued R12 million over alleged ‘Uyajola 9/9’ bedroom incident

Posted on October 20, 2025
93

Jub Jub

Molemo “Jub Jub” Maarohanye has once again found himself in the spotlight after reports emerged that he is being sued for R12 million over an alleged Uyajola 9/9 incident.

According to City Press, the lawsuit stems from claims that Jub Jub and the Uyajola 9/9 production crew barged into a Johannesburg couple’s bedroom while filming, allegedly capturing footage of both individuals naked during what was said to be a cheating confrontation.

A woman identified as Sheron Tose has reportedly filed a lawsuit at the Johannesburg High Court, accusing the former Uyajola 9/9 host of invasion of privacy, emotional trauma, and humiliation.

“She has filed for damages at the Johannesburg High Court, citing invasion of privacy, mental distress, and intentional humiliation,” the publication reported.

The news, which spread rapidly on social media over the weekend, has divided fans online.

While some defended the TV personality, others criticized the show for crossing ethical boundaries.

Efforts to obtain comment from Jub Jub on Sunday, 19 October 2025, were unsuccessful as he was said to be unavailable at the time of publishing.

The controversial TV host, who previously made headlines for a separate fraud investigation involving R120,000, has not yet issued a public response to the latest legal drama.

 

 

Recent Posts

  • Disgraced Andrew treated like ‘common criminal’ in custody
  • Pirates’ Ouaddou – ‘Nothing is lost’
  • Nandi Mbatha fully dedicates her life to Jesus Christ after years of backsliding
  • Ouaddou reacts to cup exit, Sibisi and Nemtajela blamed
  • We’re still fine: Aarto hits another roadblock

First established in 2020 by iReport Media Group, southafricanlive.co.za has evolved to become one of the most-read websites in South Africa. Published by iReport Media Group since 2020, find out all about us right here.

We bring you the latest breaking news updates, from South Africa and the African continent. South African Live is an independent, no agenda and no bias online news disruptor that goes beyond the news and behind the headlines. We believe what sets us apart is that we deliver news differently. While we hold ourselves to the utmost journalistic integrity of being truthful, we encourage a writing style that is acerbic and conversational, when appropriate.

LATEST NEWS

  • Disgraced Andrew treated like ‘common criminal’ in custody
  • Pirates’ Ouaddou – ‘Nothing is lost’
  • Nandi Mbatha fully dedicates her life to Jesus Christ after years of backsliding
  • Ouaddou reacts to cup exit, Sibisi and Nemtajela blamed
  • We’re still fine: Aarto hits another roadblock

Menu

  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • About us
©2026 South African Live | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme