Skip to content
South African Live
Menu
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Politics
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Business
  • About us
Menu

Dube evicted and Neliswa disqualified in dramatic Big Brother Mzansi twist

Posted on February 17, 2026
53

Dube evicted, Neliswa disqualified

Sunday night’s live show on Big Brother Mzansi: Bazozwa delivered a double blow as Dube was evicted by viewers and Neliswa Ngada was later disqualified from the game.

The eviction show began on a celebratory note, but the mood quickly shifted when host Smash Afrika announced Dube as the first housemate to leave the competition.

With all housemates except Head of House Mmeli up for possible eviction, the tension had been building throughout the week.

Dube exited the house with pride, reflecting on his journey. “I’m proud to even get here, considering what happened before… I’m just glad that I walked through the doors and walked out the door, not the back door!” he said.

He also confirmed that his connection with Kokii was genuine, revealing they shared a mutual attraction and would be going on a Kota date using his R10,000 challenge winnings.

While the remaining nominated housemates were declared safe, the drama was far from over.

Shortly after the live eviction, Big Brother called an urgent house meeting and replayed footage from a heated altercation that had taken place the previous night.

The confrontation involved Neliswa Ngada, Velile “Que” Nongongo and Didintle “Didi” Mothobi.

During the clash, Que used offensive language towards Didi, including calling her a “slut” and saying “no wonder you were abused,” a remark that angered several housemates.

In the chaos that followed, Neliswa physically assaulted Que while he was lying in bed.

Big Brother issued Didi with two strikes and Que with one for their conduct. Neliswa, however, was immediately disqualified for physical violence.

 

Recent Posts

  • Dansin and Sebelebele have unfinished business with Sundowns
  • SA firms turn to automated dispatch as crime perception soars
  • 44,000 more South Africans find work in the final quarter of 2025
  • Phasing out prime rate doesn’t mean lower loan repayments, but more transparency, says Sarb
  • Meet Anele Mgudlwa’s gorgeous mother-in-law

First established in 2020 by iReport Media Group, southafricanlive.co.za has evolved to become one of the most-read websites in South Africa. Published by iReport Media Group since 2020, find out all about us right here.

We bring you the latest breaking news updates, from South Africa and the African continent. South African Live is an independent, no agenda and no bias online news disruptor that goes beyond the news and behind the headlines. We believe what sets us apart is that we deliver news differently. While we hold ourselves to the utmost journalistic integrity of being truthful, we encourage a writing style that is acerbic and conversational, when appropriate.

LATEST NEWS

  • Dansin and Sebelebele have unfinished business with Sundowns
  • SA firms turn to automated dispatch as crime perception soars
  • 44,000 more South Africans find work in the final quarter of 2025
  • Phasing out prime rate doesn’t mean lower loan repayments, but more transparency, says Sarb
  • Meet Anele Mgudlwa’s gorgeous mother-in-law

Menu

  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • About us
©2026 South African Live | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme