Skip to content
South African Live
Menu
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Business
  • About us
Menu

Inno Morolong claims Mihlali Ndamase’s alleged stalker splurged nearly R1 million on her

Posted on August 17, 2026
65

PICTURE: INSTAGRAM/@INNOMOROLONG

Reality TV star and influencer Inno Morolong has made fresh claims about the ongoing controversy involving beauty influencer Mihlali Ndamase and the businessman she has accused of stalking and harassing her.

Also see: Man accused of stalking Mihlali Ndamase responds to allegations

Inno alleges that the man, identified in reports as Michael ‘Mike’ Brits, spent almost R1 million on Mihlali during their alleged relationship.

The claim was reported by Briefly News, with Inno allegedly making the remarks while discussing the controversy.

Inno Morolong makes R1 million claim

According to Inno, Brits allegedly spent the money on Mihlali through gifts, cash and other expenses. The reality star went on to make further comments about the alleged relationship, adding to the speculation that has surrounded Mihlali and Mike.

However, the R1 million figure remains an allegation made by Inno and should not be treated as independently verified.

Inno Morolong on #TheLifestyleLeague telling all to Arthur Mafokate on slay queens, dating for money and drops names such as the likes of Mihlali Ndamase

Link: https://t.co/gTyIzzNYWa pic.twitter.com/FNRjyiBjbQ

— Buzz Life News (@BuzzLifenews) August 13, 2026

Also see: Inno Morolong threatens legal action after intimate videos are leaked

Mihlali Ndamase previously raised concerns about alleged stalking

The latest claims come months after Mihlali publicly spoke about her experiences with a man she identified as Mike.

In January 2026, BONA reported that Mihlali said she feared for her safety after allegedly being followed and harassed for months. She claimed the behaviour began after she rejected his advances and escalated into what she described as obsessive and frightening conduct.

Mihlali alleged that the man appeared unexpectedly at places she visited, including her workplace, and that people were allegedly paid to photograph or follow her.

She also said that members of her family had been approached, adding to her concerns about their safety.

Mike has disputed the allegations

Mike has previously responded to the allegations made against him, while the controversy has continued to play out publicly.

The situation has also generated numerous claims and counterclaims online, with social media users attempting to uncover more details about the relationship and the people involved.

Earlier reports also noted that Mike had accused Mihlali of assaulting him with a beer bottle at a Johannesburg club in September 2025.

Social media weighs in

As more claims emerge, the saga has continued to attract significant attention from social media users.

The alleged spending has become another talking point, with reports previously claiming that Mihlali received substantial amounts of money from the businessman. One social media report alleged that she received more than R300,000 from Mike in connection with a one-night encounter, although that claim has also not been independently verified.

The latest allegations have once again placed Mihlali’s personal life under intense public scrutiny.

Also see: Inno Morolong flies to Turkey for R200k smile transformation

Be the first to know – Join our WhatsApp channel for content worth tapping into. Click here to join!

Recent Posts

  • Madlanga Commission Evacuated Before Matlala Testimony
  • Breaking news The #MadlangaCommission venue, Brigitte Mabandla College in Pret…
  • SACP 2026 Local Government Election Manifesto Unveiled
  • Inno Morolong claims Mihlali Ndamase’s alleged stalker splurged nearly R1 million on her
  • Police Officer Among Four Held in Spaza Extortion Case

First established in 2020 by iReport Media Group, southafricanlive.co.za has evolved to become one of the most-read websites in South Africa. Published by iReport Media Group since 2020, find out all about us right here.

We bring you the latest breaking news updates, from South Africa and the African continent. South African Live is an independent, no agenda and no bias online news disruptor that goes beyond the news and behind the headlines. We believe what sets us apart is that we deliver news differently. While we hold ourselves to the utmost journalistic integrity of being truthful, we encourage a writing style that is acerbic and conversational, when appropriate.

LATEST NEWS

  • Madlanga Commission Evacuated Before Matlala Testimony
  • Breaking news The #MadlangaCommission venue, Brigitte Mabandla College in Pret…
  • SACP 2026 Local Government Election Manifesto Unveiled
  • Inno Morolong claims Mihlali Ndamase’s alleged stalker splurged nearly R1 million on her
  • Police Officer Among Four Held in Spaza Extortion Case

Menu

  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • About us
©2026 South African Live | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme